OK audience, despite the fact that we’ve been spreading the word about why entering awards is great for business, we do still detect some ‘doubting Thomas’s’ out there! We, therefore, thought it might be worth giving a few additional gentle nudges in the direction of the application form in this week’s blog.
In the spirit of keeping things clear and concise (advice we always give to our clients here at The Awards People) we decided that a checklist would be most appropriate so here goes…
Do you: –
- Love what you do?
- Work very hard?
- Know your market inside and out?
- Believe that your products or services are great?
- Care about your customers?
- Often go ‘above and beyond’?
- Value your reputation?
- Value your employees?
- Believe in yourself?
- Believe that you deserve recognition?
Have you: –
- Seen the same people winning awards all the time, despite not having achieved anything new?
- Seen other people winning awards who you secretly know aren’t quite as deserving as you?
- Looked at your competitors and struggled to find any as good as you?
- Looked at your client testimonials with pride?
- Wondered why no-one has more publicly announced just how great you are?
- Considered schemes to make your employees feel valued?
- Enjoyed talking about your business whilst networking?
- Sought new avenues in which to promote your achievements?
We genuinely believe that if ANY of the above applies to you (and we are willing to wager that way more than one box was mentally ticked as you read through…) then YOU SHOULD BE ENTERING AWARDS. Even if you concede about worthiness but think you’ve no idea where to start let The Awards People provide you with a list of up and coming nominations which would be applicable (along with relevant dates and entry requirements). Even if deadlines are tight and your workload is already immense, we can help you get your award-winning application together and take your awesomeness one step closer to being recognised and celebrated. That’s just what we do.